Newborn to six months
- How much should I feed him/her? Nursing and/or bottle feeding?
- Understanding her sleep cycles.
- Am I giving my baby what he needs? Am I reading his cues accurately?
- Do I have a strong bond with my baby?
Six months to one year
- How do I keep my baby safe as she begins to explore?
- Am I spending enough time playing with him? What activities foster his development?
- How can I help my baby sleep better? Should I sleep train? If so, how?
One year to eighteen months
- When and how do I begin to set limits on my exploring toddler?
- Why does my child play with his food and drop it on the floor?
- How do I help my toddler with separations?
- What if my child has night terrors and other sleep related difficulties?
Eighteen months to three years
- Is my child too aggressive? Is my child too passive? What can I do to help him/her?
- How do I set limits for my toddler without engaging in power struggles?
- How do I help my toddler with separations? At home? At school?
- What is the best way to manage my child's sleep related difficulties?
- Is my child's language development on track?